CHROME Confidence Protects You
Our Guarantee: CHROME Confidence gives you the confidence and security of knowing that we are always working, updating and implementing new ways to keep your transactions and personal information safe and secure. CHROME guarantees that you will not be liable for any unauthorized online or mobile banking transaction as long as you report the unauthorized transaction by calling 724.228.2030 within 60 days from when your statement is made available.
CHROME takes your security very seriously. For your protection, we make sure that the only people who have access to your personal information are the people who need that information to do their jobs and serve you at the highest level.
At CHROME, we employ a multi-layered security approach that includes:
- Anti-virus and anti-malware protection that can detect and prevent threats from viruses and malicious software.
- CHROME firewalls to help block unauthorized access to personal information.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption on our site to protect your information from being intercepted. It creates a secure connection with your browser when you log in, fill out an online application or enroll in online services.
- Extra security measures that provide another layer of verification. We will ask you 3 questions that only you know the answers to or provide a call back to the phone number that you've registered online via CHROME Digital Banking. We call this "multi-factor" authentication.
- No Sharing. CHROME will never share your usernames and passwords with anyone – and we strongly urge you not to share them either.
- Automatic Log Out of inactivity to help keep prying eyes from seeing or gaining access to your personal information.
- Fraud Monitoring. CHROME monitors online account activity for potential fraud. We also review web sites, app providers such as the Apple App Store℠ and Google Play™, and other online resources to detect phishing, fraudulent apps and malware that may be targeting CHROME and our customers.