Welcome PITT OHIO Members
Welcome to CHROME Federal Credit Union. We’re glad you’re joining us.
CHROME Federal Credit Union has been selected as the new Rainy Day Fund partner. In order to continue to receive an incentive bonus from PITT OHIO, you must first open an account at CHROME Federal Credit Union.
How to Open a CHROME Checking Account
Here are a few ways to open your CHROME account:
- Visit PITT OHIO/CHROME new account opening and follow the instructions.
- Contact the CHROME Care team at 719.PIT.OHIO (719.748.6446) for assistance.
- Visit one of our branches in Washington PA, Meadowlands PA, or Wexford, PA
Once your CHROME account is opened, your Rainy Day Fund balance can be automatically transferred from Tri Valley Service Credit Union to CHROME. Review the account opening application for details.
How to access your Rainy Day Funds
Once your CHROME account is opened; here is how you will be able to access your funds:
- Open a CHROME checking account and access your funds with a debit card at any of our 37,000 surcharge free ATMs or by writing a check. CHROME Checking options include:
- Kasasa Cash Back Checking pays you 3% cash back on up to $300 in debit card purchases each month. You also receive refunds on ATM withdrawal fees nationwide up to $25/month, and Online Banking with bill pay, Free Mobile Banking, free eStatements, and a free Debit Mastercard.
- Kasasa Cash Checking pays you 1% cash back on balances up to $10,000. You also receive refunds on ATM withdrawal fees nationwide up to $25/month, and Online Banking with bill pay, Free Mobile Banking, free eStatements, and a free Debit Mastercard.
- Simple Checking is a Free account that requires no minimum balance, offers CHROME 24 Digital Banking, and a free Debit Mastercard.
- Visit one of over 5,600 Shared Branch network locations across the country Click here to find shared branches close to you.
- Visit a CHROME branch in Washington PA, Meadowlands PA, or Wexford PA.
We’re excited to have you as part of the CHROME family. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.